XC72 - Navy/Varsity Gold
The new XC-72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars and done in a navy/varsity gold collegiate colorway. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Upper features chrome-free suede overlays, synthetic N logo and nylon vamp.
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs