101 Boot - Tan Repello Calf Suede
The 6-eye 101 ankle boot is a versatile subcultural favorite. This rugged rework is expertly handcrafted in the original Wollaston factory using Repello Calf suede from Leeds tannery C. F. Stead. The 101 boot is fitted with lace hook hardware and hiker-inspired laces. Welted on the tough commando BEN sole and secured with signature yellow welt stitch — winter-ready and built to last. Finished with a dual-branded sock liner, C. F. Stead swing tag and a gold scripted AirWair heel loop.
- Made in England at the original Wollaston factory
- Made for workers. Subverted by rebels. The 101 boot packs all the unmistakable DNA into a sleek 6-eye silhouette
- Repello Calf is a rugged fine-grade suede treated with Scotch Guard finish for enhanced protection against water and other stains from the first wear to the last
- Construction - Made with Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with a signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered shape