This is a special pair of jeans. Made completely by one set of hands with single needle construction, hand set rivets, three thread overlocks, and chainstitched lap seams, there is a lot of hard work in each stitch. This Lee inspired cowboy jean is cut in a straight fit with the perfect leg opening to fit right over your boots. Usually at a 10-12 week wait, you can get your pair shipped today from this special run for Canoe Club.
Straight fit and we find it best to size up two sizes for them to fit your true waist.
- Nihon Menpu Blue Line LHT 12.75oz Denim
- Bench made by hand.
- Chainstitch lap seams.
- Three thread overlock edges.
- 10oz drill cotton pocket bags.
- Japanese thread.
- Brass buttons.
- Copper rivets.
- 100% cotton selvedge american made denim from Greensboro, NC
- Constructed in Loveland, CO