A meaningful design meant to pay homage to hardworking fathers and grandfathers. Pulling inspiration from Anishinaabe and Oneida heritages, the designer wanted to wrap himself in the heritage of his family history. More than just a beautiful jacket, but a tool that will last a lifetime. Inspired by vintage trucker style denim jackets, this model has been updated with inset hand pockets and a deerskin collar that was hunted by the designer himself. This jacket is a really special piece that will last a lifetime.
Fits true to size.
- 13.75 oz Narrow Loom Selvedge Denim from Greensboro, NC
- Condensed Pendleton Wool Blanket Lining from OR
- Indigo Denim Shell
- 82% Wool/18% Cotton Blend Lining
- Collaborative Pendelton Wool Lining
- Satin Polyester Quilted Batting in Sleeves
- Hunted Deer Leather Collar
- Custom Ginew Hardware
- Made Entirely in USA
- Limited Quantities