Selvedge Denim Vest
Every detail of a piece of Ginew clothing is incredibly considered and intentional. This vest is a traditional riding style vest made from a beautiful narrow loom selvedge denim that becomes a fingerprint of its owner. The pocket bags are made from a supple deerskin that was hunted by the Ginew family. Lined with a Pendleton Wool Blanket, hidden and modestly excellent. The buttons are made of a merged design of traditional Oijibwe and Oneida symbols.
Fits true to size.
- Narrow Loom Selvedge Denim from NC
- Condensed Pendleton Blanket Wool Lining from OR
- Deerskin Pockets hunted by the Ginew Family in WI
- Ojibwe-Oneida Snaps from KY
- Solid Brass Zipper
- Made Entirely in the United States