A meaningful design meant to pay homage to our hardworking fathers and grandfathers. Pulling inspiration from Anishinaabe and Oneida heritages, the designer wanted to wrap himself in the heritage of his family history. More than just a beautiful jacket, but a tool that will last a lifetime.
For more of the story, visit the Ginew website here.
Fits true to size.
View full details
- 13.75 oz Narrow Loom Selvedge Denim from Greensboro, NC
- Condensed Pendleton Wool Blanket Lining from OR
- Silk-Quilted Batting in Sleeves
- Constructed in Los Angeles, CA
- Made Entirely in the United States
- Limited Quantities